Wednesday, May 28, 2008

[Clip]: Dimensions of utterly boobness #2 !

TMA incoming!

Thx a lot for your comments! I like the one below the best, because it fits quite well.*


2 contacts - periscope measurements from first visual contact on both targets:
x1 x z1 + y1 x z1 = x2 x z2 + y2 x z2



But we cannot proof from just a single shot. We need to do a TMA (Target Motion Analysis) to get more information, eg. Torpedo projection.

Well, here it is. I´m quite sure that it´s the same girl. I would love to see more - maybe she´s famous?! Apropos I have a clip of another "famous" spotted in public - stay tuned :)

Utterly Boobness #2 (My Rating 5/5)
Download


*)= Next time leave a mail anynomous! I also like John´s - but there is no mail available, too. Sorry guys you both missed the xtra stuff - but there will be another game soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment