Tuesday, April 14, 2009

[Clips]: Busty Goddess x 4!

This is just an outstanding catch - simply a Goddess! 
She appears in 4 different outfits. All clips have been released as Bonus Clips only. Those are the clips which are really hard to get. Well here they are... 

Busty Goddess
Download (2 files)




I´m also looking for some of the latest Bonus Clips to trade. I don´t have a pic of all the clips I´m looking for. If I do they are red bordered. Below the pic is named as the calendar week (cw) according to the release - maybe this helps you to find the clip... I have all clips from cw01 to cw08 and cw13 which I´ve already posted. 
In case you are interested plz write a mail to bustycandids [at] yahoo [dot] com.

Update: I have all clips now - execpt those I haven´t posted a pic.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment